70 year old, stents inserted post a widow maker heart attack, echo showed low capacity. Possibility of achieving 100% capacity?

My father had a widow maker heart attack April 25 (last Wed). Two stints were inserted. The Cardiologist stated echo showed heart is working at about 25% capacity. Another echo will be performed in about 3 wks. He is 70 yrs old and is relatively healthy except for this recent episode. Considering his age, and insertion of stints, do statistics show he could eventually regain 100% capacity? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012