7 years old boy is suffering from fever, what is the chances of typhoid ?

my son is 7 yrs old he had fever on 6th morning doc gave him pcm and amox then he was alright whole day took med at night and slept mor 3 am had 103.5 temp again gave pcm and water therapy but temp didnot subside again gave half pcm at 9am but no change temp rose to 103.7 took him to doc blood test showed typhoid took him to hopital and since then he is okay but he doesn t show any other sym of typhoid and is normal eating his food also normally.i just want to know is this normal and happens with others also
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011