7 year old with fever, cough and tonsillitis. Inflamed glands in the neck and weight loss. Does he have TB?

My son is 7 years.In early October we noticed that he was having a fever .He was coughing,and always clears his throat .We thought it was a cold .This months two weeks ago we took him to the doctor and the doctor said he has tonsilitis and inflammed glands(around neck).He was put on tablets which he is taking but doesn t seem to get better.He still coughs at night,looks sicky and has lost some weight.His skin is pale now.I am afraid he might be having TB.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012