7 year old undergoing physical therapy for cerebral palsy. No improvement. Any suggestions?

Hi Doctor Actually My Son Is A Cerebral Palsy Status & He Is Seven Years Old & He Was Operated In Heart Since Six Years Ago In France After That We Discovered That He Is C.P. & We Continue On Intensive Physical Therapy At The International Clinic Of Rehabilitation In Ukraine But Untill Now There Is No Improvment Such As A Little Bit Relaxation In His Muscles So I m Sending You Is You Could Help Us Many Thanks The Child Father (Hisham Nassar)
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012