7 year old not growing tall. Thyrofit and shelcal prescribed. Is this proper treatment?

Hi Doctor!. My Son is 7 years old. His height growth is not good, he is now 99 Cms. weight is 25 Kgs. Food intake is good. Playing is good. Every thing is good, But growth is very less. When consulted an Endocrynologist in Hyderabad, India has given Thyrofit - 20 mcg tablets daily one, Shellcal 500 mg. each one, pentocid - 20 mg, two per day. Some growth is found during the last 4 months. Is this treatment is sufficient? or you may suggest any further treatment for child growth. Is there any side affects with the above medication in long run. Please give me a detailed reply, for which I am thankful .... Pasha, Hyderabad, India.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013