7 year old having itchy spots on the groin area and legs. Advised to stop the intake of diary products after taking food intolerance test. Are these related?

My daughter is 7 she started having spots on her bum and around the groin area tookher to local doctor said it was thrush using daktarin cream. They spots are now down her left leg they have puss in them and are very itchy. I took her to a food intolerance testing yesterday and she told me to stop all dairy products for 8 weeks I am confused now wondering is this linked to the spots that my daughter has
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012