7 year old having high fever, given Motrin. Fever reduced but rapid breathing and sweating . Concerns ?

My daughter, who turns seven next month, woke with a fever this morning--102F. I gave her a 200 mg tablet of motrin in applesauce, then she went to bed. She woke an hour later, sweaty, and her fever had broken. She got up and played and ran around. Tonight after she went to bed, I noticed she was flushed and breathing fast, so I woke her. Her temperature was 102.8. I gave her 2 tsp of children s liquid Motrin 30 minutes ago and, while she feels a little cooler and is sweaty/clammy, she is still breathing rapidly. Other than mentioning a tummyache once on thursday and twice on Friday, and a headache during the fever this morning, she has no other symptoms and has been eating and drinking normally. I m just wondering if the rapid breathing is concerning, and what are the guidelines for dealing with this. Also, she had a procedure were a gel was placed inside her bladder to stop reflux up to the left kidney two years ago after a kidney infection, so I get a little concerned when she has no other symptoms. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012