7 year old having a bumpy rash on the body. Pain in the penis. Swelling in the scrotum. Infection?

my 7yo boy has a bumpy rash. It started on his elbow a couple of weeks ago - a red patch with even white little bumps. I thought it was dry skin and the bumps formed from pores or something and applied moisturizer and just in case neosporin later on. He said it does not really bother him at all, so even though I saw some similar little bumps here and there every once in a while, I basically left it alone, thinking it s a winter thing. Today he complained that his peepee hurts. I took a look and there is a field of bumps 2 in diameter above his groin and a red bumpy swelling under his penis and over his scrotum . Is it fungal, bacterial, or something else? Our regular doctor is closed today, and emergency room is super expensive...
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012