7 year old have a lump under the chin which bruises on pressing. No injury. Should I be concerned?

Hi, my 7 year old daughter has a lump under her chin that bruises if she plays with it (presses it). She had it last year and it went away after a week or so and yesterday l noticed a tiny bruise appeared again and within 1 day it is 5 times bigger. (the bruising not the lump). she has assured me that she has not bumped it and that it does not hurt but l am a little concerned and have an appt to see a doc but not for 2 more days..
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012