7 year old child, suffering from rashes on chest, neck, face, swelling on thigh, groin area. Completed antibiotics for an abscess. Treatment?

My 7 year old son developed a rash mainly on his chest kneck and face (head) this has now gone down but now he has a large swelling halfway up his upper thigh and into his groin area - he has just completed a course of antibiotics and painkillers for an Absys - the rash appeared when he finished the course of tablets last Friday - the rash disapeared yesterday Monday - the swelling appeared tonight - he does not have a fever and is acting normally. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012