7 year old child, cluster of blisters on buttocks. Applied hydro-cortisone cream. Treatment?

My 7 year old son has clusters of blisters on his but. They must have started a few days ago which is when he first told me his butt hurt. I didn t really think anything about it but he mentioned it a couple more times and I finally checked. today and they look terrible. I put some hydracortisone on it and I m hoping it will help. Should we take him to the doctor? Do you have any idea of what it might be?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012