7 year old. Had vomiting and loose motion. Given augmentin. Is it due to tonsillitis?

hi doctor. my child (almost 7 y.o) has been discharged from the hospital 5 days ago...then she was advised to finish for 5 days Augmentin . At the 4th day, she started to experience loose motion. We completed the antibiotic til the 5th day. After that, she still experience loose motion with vomiting this time. Especially after eating, she vomits. Is that part of the side effect of the tonsillitis/anti-biotic she has taken?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013