7 weeks premature twins, 21 weeks old, on Enfasoy formula 1. When is the good time to change over to formula 2?

Hi there. I have twin girls. They were born 7 weeks premature and are now 21 weeks old (15 weeks if born fullterm). They are currently on Enfasoy formula no. 1. We had alot of digestive problems in the beginning but it is going well now. My question is, When would be a good time to change over to the no. 2 formula? Should I work on their actual age or should i work on the age they should ve been if they were born fullterm? And also, when should i start introducing solids?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012