7 weeks pregnant with sever abdominal pain. Is it an emergency ?

before i start, im 7 weeks pregnant today. Yesterday all throughout the day, i had a weird muscular ache underneath my belly button. The pain was worsened by pushing gas out. Well last night when i was laying down i was trying to push one out and then a huge pop or blow sensation in my abdomen hapened. It was extrememly painful, but afterwards it stopped hurting. Now it just hurts if you apply pressure to the pain spot. Ive had ultrasounds, i dont have tubal pregnancy. im 19, 5ft 9in tall and i weigh about 178. Do note that i was just diagnosed with hyper- emesis and a bladder infection which im taking antibiotics and anti nausea pills for. Should i return to my local emergency room?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011