7 weeks pregnant, ultrasound done earlier was normal, have abdominal cramps, back and thigh pain. Normal?

Hi, My wife is 7 weeks pregnant. We already did one Ultrasound at 5 weeks and Doctor says everything looks OK and sheduled for anothe checkup at 8 weeks. But my wife every day having abdominal cramps , Back Pains and Thigh, Leg pains. Is it normal. We are very scared becoz 3 months back my wife was miscarried around 8 weeks. That time Doctor says the fetal growth was not normal. PLZ advice.... Looking for some Reply.... Regards Kumar
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012