7 weeks pregnant, pain and burning sensation in arm after drawing blood. Anything to worry ?

I am 7 weeks pregnant. 4 days ago I went to my first doctor appointment and had my blood drawn. Since then, my (left) arm has been in pain. It is worse at some moment than others, but last night I was up at 4 am with an ice pack on it because it was so bad. Today there is a deep burning sensation throughout my arm, all the way from my shoulder to my hand . When I straighten my arm, there is a painful sensation in the surrounding area of where the needle went in. There also seems to be random sensations of tingling , numbness, and what I can only describe as a cold feeling in my arm. I am really concerned, especially because I am pregnant. Do I need to go to the ER?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012