7 weeks pregnant, nausea, back pain, bloated all the time, difficulty in walking in heat. Suggestions?

Hi I'm 7 weeks Pregnant with my 4th child but my pregnacys wernt that bad I feel nausea all the time a lot of backache and I'm really grumpy , when I eat something small Im full up all day and I can't walk in the heat at all need to sit down its like torture this pregnacy I'm really bloated all the time like I'm 6 or 7 months sometimes why is this one lIke this , a couple of people have suggested maybe because this ones a different race that's not possible is it ??
Asked On : Sun, 21 Jul 2013