7 weeks pregnant, gush of water while urinating, lower abdominal pain, chances of survival of baby ?

I m 7 weeks pregnant; this morning I couldnt control myself and I needed to go to the bathroom. A gush of water came out-it was different to urine-in a sense that it was not thick or yellow. No blood came out and I am experience a little bit of lower abdominal pain . I phone the doctors and they said to wait for more symptoms. I m just really worried at the moment and would like to know the chances of my baby surviving. Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012