7 weeks pregnant, breathlessness, loss of appetite, weakness, brown spots on hands. Treatment options?

Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant and here are the symptoms I am having, what should I do? I get out of breathe just walking from room to room, I do not have much of an appetite , I have to take about 4 longs naps a day or I will get so weak. Also, I noticed light brown spots showing up on the back of my hands. I currently take Omega Xl once a day, and a vitamin every other day because I get so very hungry and extremely thirsty all the time after I take it. Thanks for your help!!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012