7 mths pregnant. Stopped meth during early pregnancy. Will it show in the baby's system?

hi im 32, weigh 204 pounds and im 7 months pregnant.... i ve been a meth user off and on for about 4 years now during the beggining stages of my pregnancy i used and stopped for about a month or two but found it really hard to stay clean so i started to use again,, i recently changed my living situation and found myself a great support system that helped me to stop using meth... My question to you is when i give birth in two more months will it show up in my babys system?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013