7 months pregnant, pain in lower abdomen, back, too much of kicks, small discharge. Climbing 3 floor steps. Any ideas?

hi i am in the last week of 7th month of pregnancy. I am having pain in my lower abdomen, back and sides oftenly these days and also the feeling too much of kicks all through the day which is distrubing me alot. Small discharge as well. please tell me are these signs of premature delivery. also i am living on 3rd floor and there is no lift. So is the moving up on stairs can also be the reason for this
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013