7 months old baby, introduced solid food, not eating properly. Will it affect the growth?

hello, my baby is 7 months old. i started introducing solids at 4 1/2 months he liked but since his bottom tooth came out Iv been having problems feeding him one day he will eat next day he won t. not his top teeth are coming and he won t eat baby food , ll he wants is his bottle with he drains 7 ozs. about 4-5 bottles a day. and when i offer him my food he will eat it from my finger . what should i do so he can way solids? is it a problem for his growth?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012