7 months old. Vomiting, loose motion. Given domstal and entrogermia. Orange spots in diaper. What are these spots?

Hi Doctor, My 7 months old started vomiting 3 days back along with passing looses. My pediatrician advised Domstal baby drops and enterogermina. Vomiting has subsided and he has not vomited in the last 14 hours. Looses are still on however frequency has reduced. My worry is that we are observing some redish/orangish spots in the front of the diaper in the last 4 diapers. When i touched its powderish. Please advice.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012