7 months kid having frequent bowel movement. Given enterogermina. It is safe to give aristozyme drops?

my son is 7 months old he has frequency of stools 6 to 7 times a day having semisolid sometimes watery sometimes yellowish sometimes greenish since 8 days ped gave enterogermina for 3 days told if it is not ok then do stool report becoz before 2 months he had a dysentry for which walamycin was given and it cured so now i think after every food he passes stool so it is safe to give aristozyme drops
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012