7 month old has GERD, on Ranitidine. Has mild cough and sneezing, congested. Treatment ?

My 7 month old has GERD and is on ranitidine. Last night I feed her at 2am. I held her after feeding her for 10minutes. She started waking up crying, passing gas and cough/gag all at the same time. She vomited a lot with lots of gagging. After vomiting she sounded congested. She was playful a few minutes later. She does have mild cough and sneezing. She had a flu vaccine on march 8. What is her diagnosis ? Treatment?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013