7 month old child, head injury, vomited, bump on left side of head and behind ears. Doing fomentation. Internal injury?

HI, My 7-month old baby fell off the bed yesterday (height about 2 feet ). Her behaviour is normal and usual. Though she vomitted once yday night. This morning I saw a bump on the left side of her head and also behind her ear. I am doing fermentation at regular intervals for her bump to subside. However, I worry if there may be some internal injury, Do u suggest I must visit the doc or should wait for a day and analyze her. I want to do everything now so that I don t have to repent later. Pls advise. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012