7 month child having pimple on his bottom, rashes in mouth. Teething and on oatmeal. What's going on?

My son 7 month has miltiple pimple with a little abscess or white/yellow points on his bottom. And in his mounth has a little bit of rash . The pimple on his on his bottom show Suddenly in two days approx. He has been teething and I introduce oatmeal recently. I am badly breastfeefind since he is done with that and I have been taking amoxixilin for a couples day for infection in my through. Not tempeture normal active and eating ok. I will really appreciate your help.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012