7 month baby, suffering from constipation. Taking nux vomica. Advice?

Hi my baby 7+last few day he is having constipation he was did poo after one day gap. When he did first part of stool very hardafter that loose sticky greenish smeelly poo there. I was tried homd remdy & bonne 10 drop some time 1 time 2 time. But last 2 day he was nkg passing stool so gv homeo nux vomica 30&mag ph 6x
Wat u will advise

Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Hi Dear

Welcome to the Health Care Magic.

Such seven month baby requires some semisolid food.
They also start putting hands in their mouth, increasing the possibility of introducing infection. Which may the cause of some bacterial and amoebic infection. Leading to such symptoms.

Introducing semisolid food and maintaining hand to mouth hygiene will help him a lot .

Hope the answer is useful to you.

Thanks