6yrs old has behavioral problems, aggresive, looses temper, is sad about being fat. What's wrong ?

my son is 6yrs old and since christmas has a lot of behavioural problems. he can be very aggressive and has loss of temper tantrams. he freuses to tell me what is wrong but tells me he is fat and nobody likes him. he also says he has nobody to play with in school. he has lost weight and is continually going to the toilet and w\shing his hands, even waking 3 and 4 times a night to do so. at the moment he has sores on his hands from over washing. he begs me not to send him to school. i have spoken to his school teacher and she has spoken to the children and can not see what is happening if anything at all. he does not sleep well and sometimes tells me and his dad he hates us. i am presently waiting for an appointment to meet a physicologist but may have a lenghty time to child is suffering and i dont know whats wrong. please help -AAAA
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013