69 years old women suffering from loose motion with diabetes and hypertension

Sir, my mother is aged 69 years, diabetic and hypertensive. she is suffering from loose motion for the past 10 days. i consulted an ayurvedic physician who gave some tablets. the tablets were effective for 4-5 days, but after that she is suffering from loose motion once again, though she is continuing the medicine. she did a urine routie today. the results are: color-normal, reaction-acidic, appearance-slightly cloudy, albumin--nil, sugar-0.5%, acetone-nil, pus cells-10-15 hpf, epithelial cells- (+), rbc-3-4hpf and bacteria-few. doctor , could u please tell me what might be wrong with my mother.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011