67yrs oldhad Prostatitus. pain in testicles and lower abdomen. Does acid reflux affect stomach pain?

I am 67 years old. I have had Prostatitus for about 35 years. When it flares it is extremely painful in the right testicle and the pelvic area. Feels like severe arthritus.Recently the pain is higher up in the lower abdomen below the belly button. Had a complete physical . Everything was good including P.S.A. except kidney which showed creatinine of 103. Went to a specialist per my primary and he said it was not a big deal but ordered an ultra sound on kidney and bladder today.I have had bouts with acid reflux also but just in the chest and throat. Could acid reflux affect stomach pain also? it is a burning / arthritic pain across the lower stomach that hurts w hen I walk or in a car that goes over a bounce. Not to load you up but this is usually accompanied by a fluttering of gas that seems to originate on my top right leg where it joins my body. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012