66 yrs old, diagnosed of Linitis plastica, burning in bladder, lungs, spread to other organs. How long to sustain ?

My dad is 66 years old and has just been told he has Linitis plastica. It has spread to other organs, he is not able to eat much, bladder is burning, lungs are burning and back feels like it is breaking. I KNOW he does not have long but is there anyway to estimate how long? My siblings and I live in a different part of the country than my parents, and we need to make plans for going home.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012