65yrs old has pain in knees. Relief wearing knee warmers. Does Sandi sudha oil work?

Hi, Sir I am Ibraheem from Pakistan and my mother(65 years) have problem in her knees she is not able to bend them totally and she is used to take food and some other related chores in sitting posture while she is able to walk and stand but shew isn t able to walk more than 5 mins continuously and she often complains for pain in knees, well when she wear the knee warmers she feel relief in pain to some extent. What do u suggest in ur expert opinion as well how will be the Sandhi Shuda oil or if u know something better and experienced It will be more helpful for us well we does not afford and surgery... Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
From history it seems that your mother might be having Osteo-artheritis of both knee joints.
From symptoms it seems that she might require joint replacement surgery of both the joints.
Consult orthopedic surgeon and get examined.
Mean while ask her to go for patellar exercise and other physiotherapy.
Avoid more bending from the joint.
Do not ask her to squat, use commode latrine.
Give her calcium, vitamin A and D supplements.
Ok and take care.