65 years old person have general fatigue, noises in the head with high eosnophil and ESR. what I should do ?

General fatigue, noises in the head with high eosnophil and ESR count I am over 65 years. My eosnophil count has been high for the past about 7 years. AEC ranges from about 700 to 1500, although total WBC isranging from about 6200 to 7400. In percentage terms it ranges fom 10 to 24%. Also my ESR has also been not less than 20 (after 1 Hr) and has been as high as 60, 50 and the latest test (March 19, 2011 test) showing 38. I have lost weight of about 5 kg in the last 1 year. No diabetes, blood pressure or heart disease . Whenever I took Hetrazon 100Mg thrice daily for about 21 days the eosnophil count used to come down to about 700; but on withdrawal of medine on course completion and after about a month the next blood test showed elevated levels of eosno count to over 1200 AEC. Pl advise as to what I should do.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011