65 years old female got acute asthma attack & suddenly lost my voice after taking of prednisolon for one week

I am 65 years old, female, I often get bronchial asthma I am on symbicort inhaler twice a day, and ventolin when needed. I also take 50 micrograms Thyroxine, and 10mg Lipitor. On 9th March I got acute asthma attack, after five days of no relef the doctor gave me prednisolon for one week. I suddenly lost my voice on 15th March. I had a check up done and the doctor diagnosed me with a white patch on my left vocal chord and may be a nodule. Voice is still very hoarse. Please advise
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011