6.5 week pregnant, light tremors in hand, breastfeeding 3rd baby, spotting, cramps. Can I take Vit supplements?

Hi, I am 6.5 week pregnant with my 4th baby. I am having light tremors in my hand..especially feel it when i am cutting vegetables...I am also breastfeeding my 3rd baby ( 2.5 years old). My doctor asked me to stop breastfeeding because I experienced lower abdominal light cramps, and had brownish spotting once... Can I also take vitamin C supplements with B-complex for my bleeding gums & tiredness?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012