63 yr old breast cancer survivor, on Xeloda. Prescribed lisinopril for kidney infection, burning in legs. Is it ok ?

I am a 63 year old stage 4 breast cancer survivor taking Xeloda. My doctor has prescribed lisinopril for stage 3 chronic kidney disease . I had a reaction not listed on various websites. My legs felt like they were close to burning and had a strong feeling of pins and needles. In reality the legs felt normal temperature. I was very weak and we almost called the paramedics. The reaction subsided after about a 1/2 hour. Is it Ok to take these drugs together?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012