62 year old, have blood in urine after sexual intercourse, no physical discomfort. All test results normal, taking BP medicines. Common?

I see blood mixed in my urine ..and this occurred the first time a month ago following sexual intercourse where blood was seen in the condom. Health clinic tests revealed nothing re infection or disease last month. I feel no pain or physical discomfort. I am age 62 and feel great! I take medicine for high blood pressure the past 2 yrs. Is this something common for elderly men? It only persisted that one occasion a month ago..and I was fine.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012