62 year old female diabetes, lost eyesight, forgetting a lot.

Hi! I am a 62 year old female and I do have diabetes and have lost most of my sight in my left eye, and a little in my right eye. I also take a medication to kept my b/p up when i stand. But lately I have been forgetting a lot.For instant I throw the ball to my dog and I see where is goes and if she can t find it my husband ask where did I throw it, I can t remember at all. Also I feel like my insides shake and occasionally my hands just a little. My balance is off when i walk if its not even when I walk I feel 0ff balance.I don t know what to think am I just stressed?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011