62 year old faints frequently. Medication not helping. Suggestions?

Hi Sir, My father is 62yr old and he is fainting from last 1 yr. Initially it was happening 1 or 2 time in month. 2 month back he was prescribed for encorate 300 mg then after 1 week encorate chorno 500 mg. He was ok for 1 month but now he is started fainting from yesterday 5 or 6 times in a day specially in the morning. Sir I am obliged if you can help me. Please help me sir. He lives in village and i want him to stable to come to delhi and then we can visit hospital.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013