61 yrs old, diagnosed with mastoidits, diabetic, epileptic. Does this effect vision ?

I am 61 years old I have been diagnosed with mastoidits. It started 9/5/12 with swimmers ear, next perfetated ear drum, then mastoiditis. On 10/10/12 I will see an ent/neurotology. My question is does this also effect my vision? I wear glasses to see far, I can read and see objects close up without glasses. Now all is reverse, I can see far without my glasses and I had to buy bifocols to read and do close-up work. My eyes feel like they have had an ice pack on them when I wake up in the morning a cold and burning sensation. They unvoluntary movement back and forth rapidly at times. It almost feels like petite-mal seizures, they are not. I am also epileptic (gran-mal seizures,no seizures since 2007. I am also diabetic, my sugar levels are great even though I have been in so much pain, vertigo , dizziness , nausea , puss drainage, lethargy, fever ,vision changes. Will it change again when the Dr. does surgery?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012