60 yrs old male is suffering from Prostate hypertrophy. How to get rid of this problem ?

Prostate hypertrophy Dear Doctor I m writing to you about a man whome I shall marry but he felt ill he is nearly 60,170cm his weight I think is 75k he is not fat 5or 6years ago he suffered of cystitis and he has blood in his Urine and he was totaly cured in 2009 he has pain in his Lower abdomen and last year he has an erectical dysfunction when he went to the doctor he told him he has cystitis and hypertrophy of the prostate he has a deficulties to urinate he tooke the medicines he felt well and still has the erectical dysfunction and now he has pain in his Lower abdomen he went to the dotore he has the same thing please doctore help me to cure him because I love him and I want to marry him to get children I m 40 years old and he is the first man in my life,thank you
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011