60 years old. Facing problem with focusing. Suggest some medication to improve the problem?

Hello, I am a young, active 60 year old woman. I have no health problems and I stay at a normal weight of 122 lbs (5 5 ). I am starting to have a problem with focusing and retaining information and I m still working in an administrative position. Is there a known to work vitamin I could take that will improve my problem? I d rather take a vitamin than a prescription so I m hoping you have the miracle cure. Thanks so much, Judy :)
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013