60 days since the start of my last period, Could I be pregnant ?

Hi, It has been 60 days since the start of my last period. I am always on time. I have taken a couple of HPT and they were all negative. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jun 2010
Hi! I just wanted to see if you found out what was going on? I'm currently 66 days since the start of my last period and 34 days late for my first skipped period... Confusing I know! However, its very odd for me to be irregular. I've never had any children and I was only on birth control for a year. After marrying my husband last September we decided to ttc that October. So, point being that I've ALWAYS been right on with my periods. I've, of course, had "phantom symptoms" and just wondered if you found out you were pregnant after skipping so long?