6 yr old son, itching inside elbow, doing funny things with arms. What could be this?

My 6 yr old son does this funny thing with his arms for the past 3 weeks and when I ask him why he is doing it, he says his elbows itch inside. Not inside the crease but inside his elbow. So I ask him if I can itch it for him, and he says it doesn't itch on the skin it itches inside. It is so bazaar how do I help him?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
thanks for your quiry at HCM
it,s just an abnormal sensation
due to abnormal posturing in seeing the television or computer games with prolonged elbow bending, the nerve is continuously compressed , kindly ask him to change this habit

wishing you a speedy recovery
take care