6 yr old having fever with cough, running nose. Congestion cleared but fever recurs. Any ideas ?

I have a 6 yr old daughter who had a fever for tuesday and wednesday...accompanied by mild cough and runny nose . yesturday and most of today no fever cough is clearing up congestions seems ok...but as of tonight she has a fever again and says she is concerned and wondering if a cold can just take a break and then boom all over again...she seemed to be almost better yesturday and this morning. I am concerned cause she says she is dizzy from head to toe . lol...not sure if she just means tired or....if you have any ideas pls let me know.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012