6 years old child is having choreoathetosis. What should I do ?

my child is cp child age 6 is having chorea athesois my child is cp child age 6 is having chorea athesois is under treatment of physiotherapy ,neuotherapy and speech therapy whenever there is improvement he falls sick frequently gets fever , cough,cold and not even gaining weight pls tell what should i do 2gain weight for my child and making his immune system strong v try our level best 2 make him independent later we do not want him 2depend on anyone pls give d suggestion what should i do i will be grateful
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011