6 years, diagnosed with SOJIA, relapsing fever. Taken wysolone 20 mg, 40 mg, naprosin 7.5 mg. Treatment?

My son was detected by SOJIA at vthe age of 2years and 5 months.After failing in Kolkata we went to Chennai Appolo where he was detected with SOJIA He was started with Wysolon 5 mg .We stopped the medicine as soon as his fever went down. Now at the age of 6 years and three month the fever relapsed.This time he is being treated in Institute of Child.He was started with Wysolon 40mg,20mg morning & 20 mg afternoon and naprosin oral suspension 7.5 mg morning and night.The fever diminished in 1 month.The fever relapsed again as soon as he stopped naprosin syrup.Now he was started with 50 mgWysolon, 20mg morning,20 mg afternoon and 10 mg night,with naprosin 7.5 mg morning and night.But as soon as the dose of wysolon reached 20mg,morning 10 mg & afternoon 10 mg wth naprosin oral suspension syrup 5 mg morning and night his fever relapsed again.Kindly give me suggestion in this regard where we should go,to Chennai again or to continue in Institute Of Child of Calcutta.What can be the next step treatement?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013