6 year old with vision problem. Report says small RET i bil, high hyporia. Any chances of curing completely?

my son age is 6 years and 9 months, his both eyes have power that is -7.5, he is uses the glasses for only one month when the doctor proposed.his VA R= 3/60, VA L=6/60 sc , R= 6/60 SC L= 6/12 cc Orthoptiic Diagnosis: small RETi Bil, High Hyporia i Amblyopia R L My question, is there any possibilities for my son eyes going to be normal ie he can go without glasses, or minimizes the power in near future?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013