6 year old with sore legs and stomach pain. Rash on the cheek and chest. Need treatment?

My daughter is nearly 6 years old and has been complaining about sore legs and tummy for about a week, although she doesn t seem too distressed. She woke up this morning with a rash on one cheek and her forearms which has now spread to her other cheek and chest area. It s slightly itchy but doesn t appear to bother her too much. She appears well otherwise. I was just wondering whether it s anything to be concerned about or try to treat?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013